Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rick Mirabito weighs in on immigration

Rick Mirabito of the 83rd district weighed in today on his opinions of the new legislation in Arizona.

It strikes me odd that Rick supports illegal immigration. He was vehemently against police being able to ask a citizen for his driver's license... However, I am unsure why. If the police pull you over in your car, you'll be asked for your driver's license - or if they suspect you being part of criminal activity they'll ask you for your ID. What's the big deal?

Dave Huffman seems to be on the side of the police and the new legislation. Go figure, the man is a true conservative. Most of the conservatives don't want any illegal immigration because the illegals vote in elections and vote for the Democratic candidates.

Who can blame them, all they want is a good life here in America.. I personally think the wealthy should pay for these poor downtrodden people. When Rick and I say wealthy, we mean people who own cars and make over $40,000 a year... Yes, if you make over 40 grand, you are indeed wealthy. Just look at the people in Thailand and vietnam - they make far less than 40 grand per year.

This is an issue that I cannot support Dave Huffman on - Pennsylvania needs more immigration. These people are only competing with the low skilled workers - so what if they can't pay taxes, we can afford to help them out.

Rick Mirabito also supports the Gay and lesbian community - although, sometimes I see him with some of those costituents - he is still mostly in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment