Monday, May 17, 2010

Steve Cappelli 2010

It boggles my mind why Steve Cappelli would even run again.. no.. take that back, I understand now - with only a couple more years of service, he would qualify for a huge pension! Now that's something worth fighting for Cappelli.

Huffman's ABC ad is priceless! (Anyone but Cappelli) Not only is this hillarious but gets the message through to the public plain and simple.. Go Dave!

I wonder if Cappelli will vote to toll more roads in the future?? Hey Huffman - Here's a fun jingle you can use against Capelli:

(Imaging the song "When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie" is playing)

When the tax is sky high and vote “Toll 80 I” that’s Cappelli…
then the clock strikes 12 night and votes for a pay hike… that’s Capelli..
Labor unions come and they go and with him - so they vote … that’s Capelli

From what I hear, the Republican leaders are all in arms about Huffman running against Cappelli - in that he will usurp votes away from their candidate (Steve Cappelli) Garth Everett and a few individuals have removed support from Huffman and are behind Cappelli. Individuals like Everett are party wonks. These are exactly the types that need removed from office.

Listen up and listen good! People want representation not party hacks. (this goes for both sides - Democrat or Republican) Represent your candidates and don't waver in that representation for your Party's poppycock.

This election I'm casting my vote for Huffman - simply put- he is the only ethical choice. The other guys are crooks!

-Nick

1 comment:

  1. just so that everyone is aware - this person who is writing on this blog is impersonating me... I have taken it up with the authorities and will hold Dave Huffman and his campaign manager Jason Fetter personally responsible for any and all damages that I may incur as a result of this illegal activity. My REAL profile is located here --> http://www.blogger.com/profile/04302947340619286025

    as you can see the imposter simply copied my information... please be advised the authorities have been notified...

    ReplyDelete